Give dry skin and damaged hair intense & long-lasting moisturization with 100% natural and certified organic Loelle Hemp Seed Oil. Quick-absorbing and non-greasy texture leave your skin with a natural healthy glow. An optimum balance of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids makes it valuable for skincare and haircare use. It transforms dull and lifeless hair into healthy and shiny locks.
Loelle Hemp Seed Oil is 100% pure & organic, obtained from cold-pressing of Cannabis sativa plant that is rich in vitamins, minerals, omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids, including GLA (healthy polyunsaturated fats), benefit the skin, hair, and nails. Its ability to quickly absorb into skin enforces numerous skin-nourishing benefits when used right away. The lightweight and non-comedogenic properties help reduce redness, inflammation, and control sebum production. In addition, it adds intense moisture and shine to dull and damaged hair.
- Fades Aging Signs- Loelle Hemp Seed Oil is an excellent anti-aging agent. It stimulates cell turnover, locks in moisture, helps in diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. The high content of vitamin E, fatty acid, and enzyme coQ10 supports cells' healthy growth and slow down premature aging.
- Strengthen Skin Barrier- Omega-3 and Omega-6 are abundantly present in Loelle Hemp Seed Oil. Their pattern or composition is quite similar to human skin, so they get readily absorbed, strengthen the skin barrier, and protect against environmental stressors.
- Regulates Sebum Production- Gamma-linolenic acid, the star component of Loelle Hemp Seed Oil, has anti-inflammatory properties. It is non-comedogenic, does not clog pores, regulates sebum production, and is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Prevent Dryness- Loelle hemp seed oil is suitable for all skin types. Above all, it is ideal for dry and sensitive skin. Gamma-linolenic acid has a soothing and supporting effect on inflamed skin, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Improves Hair Structure- Gamma-linolenic acid is good for your skin and great for your hair. It contributes to keratin formation for stronger and healthy hair. It also helps to retain protein and moisture in your hair structure.
- Conditions and Softens Hair- Vitamin E in Loelle Hemp Seed Oil is a natural moisturizer that improves scalp health and prevents dryness. The lipid content of oil increases hair elasticity and softens the strands.
How to Use
- As a Makeup Remover- Loelle Hemp Seed Oil dissolves impurities and makeup. Take a few drops of it and massage it in circular motions till no trace of makeup is left. Rinse well.
- Body Scrub- Mix a tablespoon of Loelle Hemp Seed Oil with brown sugar to create a paste. Apply it to your dull skin. It will scrub away the dead skin cells and impurities.
- Body Oil- You can massage the Loelle Hemp Seed Oil anywhere on your body, from your face to cracked heels. It serves as a fantastic body moisturizer during the winter season.
- Hair Oil- Apply hemp seed oil directly to hair and scalp. Leave it on for 50-60 minutes, and then wash it off to reveal healthy and shiny hair.
- Cuticle Oil- You can apply it to your dry cuticles and nails to make them shine.
Cannabis sativa (Hemp seed oil)
Country of Origin
Suitable for all skin types. Highly beneficial for Dry, Oily, Mature, Eczema-prone, and Acne-Prone Skin.
Sensitive Scalp and Thin Hair.
The formula is Cold-pressed, Certified Organic, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free, and Gluten-free.
Biocontrol Hungaria. The Vegan Society.
Something More You Need to Know
Loelle Hemp Seed oil is cold-pressed gently from seeds from industrial hemp and not from the leaves and is therefore free of THC.